Please read the terms and conditions to learn how we work to protect the data and the information that you send to us; we conduct our business based on the following principles:
- We are a private company not associated in any way with any government agency. We strive to make visitors to our website aware that we offer an independent service to clients who do not want the hassle of filing government forms.
- We issue refunds under specific conditions. Please email us at email@example.com with your refund request. Our refund policy is listed on the website. All refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment.
- We strive to add accurate content to our website; however government information and programs can change without notice at any time. To this end we do not accept responsibility for inaccurate information. If you find inaccuracies on our website, please let us know the URL/Web address and the information you believe to be misleading or incorrect, your given information will be looked into and corrected with genuine resources and references.*
- All information provided to Immigration, Visa & Travel services is strictly confidential and kept 100% private. We do not give or sell information to third parties. Each of our staff members has been prohibited from sharing information about our clients or the company outside of the company environment. Once we have fulfilled our business with a client their personal information is destroyed. We do not allow staff members to invade customers privacy by calling them (except in urgent cases) or by writing down personal information or credit card details. All contact with our clients is conducted via email. All emails monitored and kept as a record for future references.
- We do not take responsibility for information submitted by clients, which is not true, accurate or illegible.
- By visiting the Site, you represent, and agree that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to COMPANY through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- THE VISA COUNCIL will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
1. Payment confirmation will be sent to the client through email with a receipt of invoice.
2.Payment confirmation will be within 24hrs of the payment being made.